• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supa-Pimp..have you gone crazy altogether??

164 posts in this topic

I only know what everyone knows and that is enough for a conviction AFTER the fact. Is not Skakal guilty without "knowing anything". What does THAT have to do with the price of tea in China?

Huh? Get hooked on phonics buddy, seriously.

The Skakel case PROVES that facts are not necessary in a court of law to CONVICT. If you followed the case, you would KNOW that. Its the perfect example I can give.

It was a MURDER case..........A FARRRRRRR cry from someone being "accused" of doctoring comic books.

"Facts being unnecessary in a court of law"

Cite me examples of this, your cause for digressing. Facts are secondary to the truth. Meaningless in the light of evidence. Unnecessary and unimportant to refute that which everyone already knows as has been said on this Forum. Don't rely on the message or the messenger when you know that what you believe or wht a jury believes do not depend on facts. What good are facts. I challenge you!

I just did, and in the MOST EXTREME example of a case, resulting in the death of Martha Moxley about a quarter of a century ago.

Hey, maybe Wahoo has something there. This is FUN. You can just type and construct passages that make no sense whatsoever!!!!! Just like Jimmy Superfly Snuka's interviews about 15 years ago!!!

"When ya' dig a pit, bruddah'...and you git' down in dat' pit, bruddah'. And all the little Superflys know...and you know...and Roddy Piper know'...THAT'S sumptin', Bruddah'

How fitting that you would choose to quote professional wrestlers OTHER than the Gove of Minny.

FACT: This is something that MANY people know, not think, KNOW. Ive seen the books, I know dealers. I read, I talk to many others. Period. You can opine otherwise and its anyone and everyones right, but what he and others do is WRONG for the hobby.

Give us some names. I bet you can't or won't. Your reply will go something like this: "EVERYONE knows. It's all COMMON knowledge. Just TAKE my WORD for it. TRUST me."

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Not caring one way or another, but just providing background for everybody who went "huh" when the Skakel case came up:

From ABCNEWS.com

The judge deciding whether Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel will face life in prison rejected a request by defense attorneys' today for a new trial.

Skakel, the 41-year-old nephew of Robert F. Kennedy's widow, Ethel, was convicted of murder on June 7.

He faces a minimum of 10 years to life in prison and a maximum of 25 years to life for the bludgeoning death of his teenage neighbor, Martha Moxley, in 1975.

Norwalk Superior Court Judge John Kavanewsky Jr. today rejected the defense team's assertion that the prosecution withheld key evidence during the trial.

Skakel's lawyers argued prosecutors improperly withheld a police sketch that suggested someone else could have killed Moxley. The sketch, defense attorneys said in their motion, resembled former suspect in the case, Kenneth Littleton, the Skakels' live-in tutor.

"One of the defenses pursued at trial involved a claim that Kenneth Littleton may have been the killer," the defense motion says. "Disclosure of the composite drawing would have been the linchpin for such a defense, and in all likelihood would have resulted in a verdict of not guilty."

The defense motion also accused prosecutors of not disclosing reports by a state investigator detailing evidence against Littleton and Skakel's older brother, Thomas.

Prosecutors insisted the sketch and other evidence was available to the defense and would not have altered the outcome of the trial.

After rejecting the motion for a new trial, Kavanewsky continued today to review submissions from Skakel's family, who were asking for a lenient sentence. Skakel's lawyers filed more than 100 pages of documentation Tuesday, including a letter from Robert F. Kennedy Jr., claiming that Skakel was a sensitive child who had been abused by his alcoholic father.

Brought into the courtroom in handcuffs, Skakel received whispered words of encouragement from family members today. He waved briefly at family members during today's hearing after his restraints were removed.

Skakel has maintained his innocence, and his lawyers are appealing his conviction.

Old Sentencing Rules May Help Skakel

Whatever his sentence, Skakel's incarceration could be cut in half because Connecticut sentencing rules that were in effect at the time of Moxley's slaying allow time off for good behavior. Those same sentencing rules also make Skakel eligible for parole.

Both these guidelines have since been abolished in Connecticut.

Moxley's body was found in the early hours of Oct. 31, 1975, on her family's estate in an affluent neighborhood in Greenwich, Conn. Police said the 15-year-old was beaten to death with a golf club from the Skakel home, which was next door to the Moxley house.

Prosecutors convinced jurors in June that Skakel, who was also 15 at the time of the murder, had been competing with his older brother, Thomas, for Moxley's affections and that Michael clubbed the girl to death when she rejected his sexual advances.

Skakel's conviction surprised many courtroom observers because prosecutors did not have any physical evidence linking him to the killing and there were no eyewitnesses.

Because of the time that had passed since the slaying and the lack of physical evidence, prosecutors had to rely largely on circumstantial evidence. Over the course of 27 years, some evidence was not preserved, potential witnesses died and the memories of living witnesses were open for challenge.

Prosecutors: Skakel Convicted by His Mouth

During the trial, prosecutors said Skakel had confessed to Moxley's slaying on numerous occasions over the years to several different people. Prosecutors had to rely on the memories of Skakel's former classmates at the Elan School in Maine, a residential substance-abuse treatment center for teens.

Several testified that they remembered hearing a troubled Skakel confess to killing Moxley or say he thought he might have killed her. Sherman challenged the memories of these witnesses, questioning their motives and their reasons for waiting so long to come forward with information.

Skakel's conviction was also an emotional victory for the Moxley family, especially Martha's mother, Dorthy, who had long lobbied police to keep investigating her daughter's case.

Dorthy Moxley today asked Judge Kavanewsky to give Skakel a severe sentence.

"I'll never see my daughter again," she said. "He should go to jail for a very long time."

Are you notch top?

What is this? What's My Line?

that it also a reality in which I will further no more in this thread.

Meaning I will FURTHER (expand on) no longer...Its getting into a battle of semantics at this point.

Other than the fact that I have had MANY years collecting experience (and no this is not a "beat this" thing), dealing with people who know this individual, and have seen some (nope, not all mind you) of the doctored books, and heard of many more throughout many forums of communication, I have nothing more.

Would I purchase an Edsel in order to prove that it is a defective automobile?

Call me liar, call me mud-slinger, call me what you want, but DO NOT call me uninformed.

What is this? What's My Line?

That is not an answer, as such I will go with the assumption that you are in fact notch top. This answers some questions. From what I have gathered in past threads, notch top and Meth have a history (not relating to book doctoring). This was not a storybook history either. This would be reason aplenty to continue a crusade against Meth. I have said in the past and I will say again, I have no knowledge as to Meths selling practices, but that is not what this is about. It is about wahoo turning every thread into an attack Meth thread. Well guess what wahoo, we are sick of it, we don't want to hear it any more.

That is not what the forums are here for. You made your opinions clear a few thousand times, now lets move on. I do not want to pick you apart, but if you insist on continuing this attack Meth game then someone needs to play the attack wahoo game to keep some balance.

Phil

What others exactly?

Though it's all meth-centered, those who chime in against your claims or for Meth are often rebound-bashed. However, it is clear to one and all that meth is the central theme, so let's not worry about stray shrapnel.

And seriously, they ARE about comic books. About someone who sells doctored comics to many unknowing people.

Meth isn't a comic book. Yes, he sells and buys them, but I was refering to posts where comics were the actual theme. Do you read them? Collect them? Buy them? Sell them? Do you have a favorite publisher, character, series? I can't answer any of these in regards to you, because these comic-oriented issues have never come up in your posts. Every post is about Meth.

FACT: This is something that MANY people know, not think, KNOW. Ive seen the books, I know dealers. I read, I talk to many others. Period. You can opine otherwise and its anyone and everyones right, but what he and others do is WRONG for the hobby.

Guess what? I'm opining that this had nothing to do with my post. My post was about your posting habits, not about meth. Is it possible for you to talk about anything other than meth? I've read the above message in 100+ of your posts and believe it or not, in my infinite wisdom, I actually got your message. Got it the first time, in fact. And the second, third, fourth... hundredth... ad infinitum. Please say something new, preferably about a comic.

FACT: I have not STARTED a thread pertaining to his actions, others have. I'll say it again, I only "chime-in". Maybe the noisiest wheel gets the most oil, or however the saying goes.

Uh-huh. I never said you did. Please don't use a response to me to drag out all your favorite material. Stick to what I've said. (by the way, it's 'squeakiest wheel'. Just helping out.)

FACT: Yes, he does talk about comics and I honestly LOVE when he talks about them mainly because he has a PASSION for them.

Lordy, you surprised me with this one. So here's my question: do you have a passion for them? If so, which ones? Please write a post without mentioning meth. please.

-- Joanna

Skakel, the 41-year-old nephew of Robert F. Kennedy's widow, Ethel, was convicted of murder on June 7.

I think the real tragedy here, and on this message board in general, is that June 7th was my birthday and apparently none of you bothered to wish me a happy one.

frown.gif I mean, sure, I just discovered this board two weeks ago, but honestly, people! Feelings are hurt here! It was my BIRTHDAY for cod's sake!

Happy Belated Birthday, Major Khaos!!!! Sorry we missed it.

Pardon while I dry my wee, beady eyes... Okay, now that I've got that taken care of... you can send gifts (in the form of Bronze Age Beauties... not to be confused with the Golden Girls who are Bronzed Aged Beauties... Rue Mclanahananan! Le rowr-rowr!) to my address here in the Armpit of America! laugh.gif

Did anyone else think that I was going to type ..."(in the form of.... A BUCKET OF WATER! WONDERTWINPOWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!)"? That is, of course, syntactically different than what the Wondertwins would have said... if they said it that way, would their powers have worked? Did they have syntax-based powers? Because man, if they did...

if they said it that way, would their powers have worked? Did they have syntax-based powers?

That is a fantastic question! Can anybody clear this up? I have always wondered this myself....and, also, does anyone else think that the girl (can't remeber the twins names) had a much better power (ability to transform into any animal) than the guy. I mean, every episode I remember, he was always a "bucket of water" or a "bag of ice". And she'd always have to be a bird or something to carry him around. And whatever happened to their monkey? Did he get his own series at some point? wink.gifgrin.gif

Chris

old guy,

i have nothing to hide, if they want to see/read it fine! i for one was sad when arch deleted the thread. besides im sure most of the potential bidders are already reading the threads on the CGC forum. thanks for the free press, i've relisted my auctions for those who wanted to bid but were pulled by ebay due to some disgruntled power seller. blush.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif

cheers,

supa

P.S. nice new avatars to y'all by the way

Jan and Zana....Jan's problem was that he should have transformed every time into Iceman but unfortunately Marvel would have sued the pants off of them... With Zana, bestiality issues could arise...wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole (or elephant's p=n!s, what have you) shocked.gif

Jan and Zana

Wait wait wait. I thought it was Zan and Jayna?

And beastiality?!?! They were TWINS for cod's sake! That's a whole NEW area of sexual deviance!

Reminds me of a quote from The Onion (www.theonion.com):

"Aren't those Skywalker twins cute? And such sexual tension between them!"

Tomorrow, I'll have my lawyer working on a criminal mischeif suit, and my Gold-Power-Seller rep on the phone, having your listing ended, and recommend that your account be revoked for deliberately breaking Ebay guidelines (MY Ebay Handle in YOUR auction). Have fun, fella'. This one's going to cost you dearly. War you want, war you'll get! Let's REALLY get down to some serious stuff!!!

:popcorn: