• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aw krap i hate to do this but.........

29 posts in this topic

I left Germany here to Fort Hood,Texas. As soon as I got here they started talking about another Iraq tour. I dropped my retirement packet a month ago (it was approved) and am crossing my fingers that I won't get stop lossed before they deploy. I'm currently buying a house in Temple, Texas. It's a decent little house sitting on an acre of land. Close to a lake so I can go fishing...

How have you been Arex? Oh, and how do you get the graemlins? I haven't gotten the hang of the new look of the site

Hopefully you can retire and not have to go to Iraq. But im sure if they want you to, you will :hail:

Sounds great about the house, nothing like the joy of home ownership.

Im doing well, thanks! Getting ready to go to WWChicago tomorrow so I am very pumped about that.

When you hit the reply or quote button, look for the smilie face about the 4th button from the right and click it, they are all there.

Arex