• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umbrella Academy Signed

12 posts in this topic

I doubt I'll have any luck with this one, as if you got one, you're most likely a fan.

I'm looking for a copy of Umbrella Academy signed by Gerard Way and the rest of the creative team that was at SDCC. CGC SS would be great, but is not necessary.

PM me or post here!

I doubt I'll have any luck with this one, as if you got one, you're most likely a fan.

I'm looking for a copy of Umbrella Academy signed by Gerard Way and the rest of the creative team that was at SDCC. CGC SS would be great, but is not necessary.

PM me or post here!

thecollector announced that he has one done. I don't know if it is for sale or not, but he is a cool guy, so good luck.

Linkage:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1816148&page=1#Post1816148

PM me or post here!

thecollector announced that he has one done. I don't know if it is for sale or not, but he is a cool guy, so good luck.

Linkage:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1816148&page=1#Post1816148

:gossip: That one is already spoken for by me

Sorry..... :(

:gossip: That one is already spoken for by me

Sorry..... :(

You are evil! I hate you with the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns! :mad:

Ouch...sorry man :foryou::grin:

:foryou: It's just the jealousy talking.......

:foryou::headbang: