• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Army of Darkness mistake!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Is it good observation or bad obsession to notice that in the new Army of Darkness series where Ash returns home after leaving the Marvel universe there was a huge (in my mind) mistake in one of the last frames. On the last page there is one frame that shows Ash from behind holding his right hand up in to reach for the chainsaw on his back. The problem is they drew his right hand normal and wearing his watch on his wrist. His watch is always on his left wrist normally because his right hand, of course, had to be cut off when it went bad on him way back in the beginning of all of this! Not that it really matters to collectability or value or resale or anything. It was just an observation and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that?

But shouldn't they have reversed it before printing?

I meant We could have been seeing a reflection of Ash in a miirror!

Or a deadite imposter??

Someone put up a scan if they can. I glanced at the book, but didn't pick it up this week.

I know I will catch a lot of smart comments from this but..........What's a skull?

Alien race of shapeshifters in the Marvel Universe

-- They are poping up all over Marvel now.

I know I will catch a lot of smart comments from this but..........What's a skull?

doh! Skrull

doh! Skrull

doh!

I just saw that I left out the "r" everytime I typed SKRULL

I am really not the sharpest tool in the shed it seems

I was showing this mistake to the guys at my LCS and one of them suggested that maybe what happened was that they reversed the image for placement in the frame, thus causing the apparent error. Then we looked closer and saw that the placement of the chainsaw and boomstick are in the proper holsters on his back, meaning the image wasn't reversed or a mirror view. This was actually drawn with the right hand normal. How does something that important get overlooked!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!