• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pages from JLA/ Avengers up for sale

13 posts in this topic

Okay, who has $5K for me for pages 44-45? Don't be shy about it, if more than one person throws me the $$$ I can always buy pages 8-9 and 14-15.

DAM

I'm betting that spread is already gone. I like Perez, but I'm not his biggest fan, and even I looked at that spread and thought "that'd look REALLY nice on my wall." I'd also take the next page, something about Thor's hammer smacking Superman silly just pleases me to no end.

Okay, who has $5K for me for pages 44-45? Don't be shy about it, if more than one person throws me the $$$ I can always buy pages 8-9 and 14-15.

DAM

I'm betting that spread is already gone. I like Perez, but I'm not his biggest fan, and even I looked at that spread and thought "that'd look REALLY nice on my wall." I'd also take the next page, something about Thor's hammer smacking Superman silly just pleases me to no end.

As much as I think it's almost silly money, for a master like Perez in a published double splash with every character, $5K doesn't seem too unreasonable. Although even if I did have $5K in cash now to spend on comics, I probably wouldn't get that one . . .

And as an aside damn you all for not sending me the money fast enough! frown.giftongue.gifgrin.giflaugh.gifsumo.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifsumo.gifmakepoint.gifacclaim.gif893whatthe.gifcloud9.gifsorry.giftonofbricks.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifboo.gifstooges.gif

So who pulled the trigger? Who's waiting for the e-mail? I went for page 16.

cool...i like page 10 as well. the other books may be pre-sold in their entirety...

This says no-preorders altho' further down the page it says some pages from 2 and 3 will not be available.

I wish those $500 pages were closer to $400, then I might spring for one (I rather like 16 and 37).

Maybe next ish...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

As much as I think it's almost silly money, for a master like Perez in a published double splash with every character, $5K doesn't seem too unreasonable.

Dude, compared to what Jim Lee's "Hush" artwork is going for, these prices seem downright CHEAP!!! 27_laughing.gif

Gene

As much as I think it's almost silly money, for a master like Perez in a published double splash with every character, $5K doesn't seem too unreasonable.

Dude, compared to what Jim Lee's "Hush" artwork is going for, these prices seem downright CHEAP!!! 27_laughing.gif

Gene

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif . . . seriously, if you compare it to "Hush" it is cheap. Now would you rather have a Batman and Joker "double splash" for 5K or have Perez do every single character for $5K. smile.gif

DAM