• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade and coment!

24 posts in this topic

what is a "reading copy" ive seen many people standing around the comic store reading books before any1 even buys it. does reading copy mean "beat up"

Yep, "beat up" pretty much says it right. The books people are reading in the book stores are also devalued because of reading the book and leaving damage behind. Every defect, however inconsequential you believe it to be, matters to collectors and counts in the overall grade.

what is a "reading copy" ive seen many people standing around the comic store reading books before any1 even buys it. does reading copy mean "beat up"

Also, if you think about it, the people reading comics in a bookstore aren't reading a book that looks like your book. There is a difference if you check close enough.

kool! i have found a more nice copy of the number 1. but i used to buy a copy for me and a copy that no 1 ever opened. but after i saw the people in stores opening the books i just buy 1 copy :(