• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Local Philly Show August 19th

5 posts in this topic

More information here:

www.philadelphiacomic-con.com

Stop and visit with me, I'll be there in the morning chatting with Gary Platt and most likey Dave Reynolds if he is there because I'm going to try and find some GA to buy since I skipped it in WW Chicago.

Derek's show is generally fun and I always have a blast.

I went, had a good time. Bought a bunch of $1 comics. Some Avengers under 200 including 195 & 196. Got some Byrne FF's, a bunch of Perez Teen Titans from maybe 10 to 62 and the limited series. Got many foreign comics including some British reprints, some Argentinian comics, some French comics too. All cool looking reprints with classic covers. Scored a bunch of 30 cent variants including MTU 45 (4), MTU 47 (3), MTU 48 & 49 (1 each). Got some 15 cent Kid Colt Outlaws, & Ms. Marvel 16 & 17. This guy had 50 to 100 of several books including ASM 258 for $1 each. About 30 Transformers 1 for $5 and then some poly sealed bags of 2, 3, & 4 for $5 each. Didn't really see any GL 76's I wanted although there were a couple there. No Albedo 2 though.