• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some new Signature Series stuff and lots more coming!!!!!!

72 posts in this topic

heroesanonymous This guy's a tool. I spent over $500 with him on SS books on ebay and it took a month and a half to get my books and he never left feedback. Be warned.

If this guy is someone who frequents the boards please let me know so I can PM him :censored:.

:sumo:(tsk)

That's my buddy your talking about

I'm definitely a reasonable guy. I emailed him about 10 times and never got a response. If there was a reason, I apologize for the comment. He still hasn't left feedback after about 3 months. The books taking so long is what really bothered me. You'd figure he could have at least sent me an email. Nothing personal.

Nothing to spill (shrug)

A handfull of books (WWH #3 Exclusives) were brought to Chicago for on-site grading.

So they could be made available for sale at the Exclusive booth.

Blue labels only.

The SS books will be not available for sale until after the con.

Makes sense. Once again, sorry for my comment earlier (which was retracted a little while ago).

heroesanonymous This guy's a tool. I spent over $500 with him on SS books on ebay and it took a month and a half to get my books and he never left feedback. Be warned.

If this guy is someone who frequents the boards please let me know so I can PM him :censored:.

Tell him I'm interested in his Cooper book :whatev:

Nothing to spill (shrug)

A handfull of books (WWH #3 Exclusives) were brought to Chicago for on-site grading.

So they could be made available for sale at the Exclusive booth.

Blue labels only.

The SS books will be not available for sale until after the con.

Makes sense. Once again, sorry for my comment earlier (which was retracted a little while ago).

:P (thumbs u

See ya at the con Jason!!!!!!!

I've bought a bunch of stuff from him as well and I've never had any problems. I usually get my books in under 3 weeks.