• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcat Creek Collection

10 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of comics that I bought through the mail from New England Comics (probably around 10 years ago) that have a sticker on the mylar that says "Bobcat Creek Collection". Is this a pedigree? A recognized 'collection'? Or was it just wishful thinking on their part?

-- Joanna

That Bobcat creek collection must have been hanging around for quite some time then... I bought a bunch of silver DCs from their Bobcat creek collection 5 years ago for 75% off... I assume they were getting desperate and the back issue market isn't quite what it is today... I never knew anyone else who owned any of these books!

I saw a couple Bobcat Creek books on eBay a couple years ago, being sold by a newbie. He was touting the "pedigree" on books that were VG- at best...

BTW, the Dog Broomer episode was on tv again yesterday evening during something called "Candace's Corner". First time the wife had seen it since I won your -script. She wanted me to ask you how long you had to train to be able to catch dogs with an umbrella. tongue.gif

oh yeah... these books were no "pedigree", the best I think I saw were VFs... all the NMs from the collection were sold right away from my understanding, most were mid grades... but there were some very nice books... but no way does it qualify as a pedigree.

BTW, the Dog Broomer episode was on tv again yesterday evening during something called "Candace's Corner". First time the wife had seen it since I won your -script. She wanted me to ask you how long you had to train to be able to catch dogs with an umbrella. tongue.gif

They put me through an intense 2 week course. I found myself immediately drawn to the animated life of umbrella canine retrieval. Granted, things were sketchy at first, but eventually I passed with flying colors.

I'm glad you guys got to see it with -script in hand. Makes it interesting, doesn't it?

-- Joanna