• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't find my book

29 posts in this topic

After hearing from a few people, it seems that the conensus is that I probably didn't have it with on Saturday. So it's back to looking in all the places I wouldn't normally think of looking.

When is the last time you actually remember it? Reconstruct, on step at a time...have a tea, a smoke...relax....it'll probably hit you when you least expect it.

lol

R.

My first thought is that Ritter might have it.

Angelo might have had his purchased books laid out in a pile and was looking at other books and it got misplaced, and filed away by accident.

I know my stuff was spread out over two tabels at Ritters booth and Angelo thankfully gathered up my stuff(camera included)and babysat them as I had my nose in a longbox.

Have you asked around the usual dealers if they have it?

Just a thought.

Ze-

My first thought is that Ritter might have it.

Angelo might have had his purchased books laid out in a pile and was looking at other books and it got misplaced, and filed away by accident.

I know my stuff was spread out over two tabels at Ritters booth and Angelo thankfully gathered up my stuff(camera included)and babysat them as I had my nose in a longbox.

Have you asked around the usual dealers if they have it?

Ze-

I've been in contact with Stephen and he's going to check his stock tomorrow. I did the same thing you did-a book from here, a book from there. I was certainly adding and subtracting books as I found ones that I wanted more. If I did indeed do that Kenny, I will feel so stupid it's beyond belief. That book was high on my want list. I'd be lucky if it hadn't sold after I did my trade. I would have sworn on a stack of Bibles I picked up that book.