• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christian Bale = Dark Knight

23 posts in this topic

Link to the American Psycho as the Batman.

http://www.superherohype.com/batman/index.php?id=113

I can't believe Hollywood actually made the right choice. The guy can act, he's big and has defnitely got the look for Bats.

My memories of Affleck as DD are fading...

And if anyone wants to see Bale in a kick-[!@#%^&^] action flick, rent Equilibrium.

Exactly. Bale is 1 scary/powerful actor in the vein of a psychotic Nic Cage. Think he will explode on the screen on some poor villian: the Scarecrow? devil.gif

The link stated that the main villian was going to be Ras Al Ghul, and that maybe Scarecrow would have a small part. I actually think Scarecrow was better than most of the other Batman villians.

When you think about it, most of Batman's famous arch villians were panty waists who couldn't fight a lick, but had a gimmick, like the Riddler. The Penguin? Give me a break. That's why I always preferred Spider-Man to Batman. Spider-Man's villian gallery is far more imposing (well, except for The Dot and The Grizzlie).

Okay, lay it on me

tonofbricks.gif

[That's why I always preferred Spider-Man to Batman. Spider-Man's villian gallery is far more imposing (well, except for The Dot and The Grizzlie).

Hey, don't rag on The Grizzlie. He was part of that clone saga and will always hold a place in my heart. Plus, he gave Spidey a royal whopping, which naturally that pansy webhead tried to put off as a charade. grin.gif

For a lame-o villain, check out the previous issue and Mindworm... What a freakazoid.

[That's why I always preferred Spider-Man to Batman. Spider-Man's villian gallery is far more imposing (well, except for The Dot and The Grizzlie).

Hey, don't rag on The Grizzlie. He was part of that clone saga and will always hold a place in my heart. Plus, he gave Spidey a royal whopping, which naturally that pansy webhead tried to put off as a charade. grin.gif

For a lame-o villain, check out the previous issue and Mindworm... What a freakazoid.

Number One Worst Spidey villian= The Kangaroo foreheadslap.gif

Best role for Bale was playing opposite Bill Bellamy in the fast and the furious wannabe Fox "now-cancelled" series that aired on Friday night primetime tongue.gif

The only episode I remember is when the boss, Tiffany Theissen hooks up with Jaimie Pressley! cloud9.gif

Oh god, what a waste of primetime that show was... until the Tiffany/Pressley hootnanny!

... oh my god. ":goodevil:" has gone missing! EVERYONE! PLEASE, DON'T PANIC, BUT :GOODEVIL: HAS GONE MISSING! This is an Amber alert, people! We're looking for two little ones, round-ish, one yellow, one red... possibly riding a teeter-totter...

Best role for Bale was playing opposite Bill Bellamy in the fast and the furious wannabe Fox "now-cancelled" series that aired on Friday night primetime

Dude, that was Peter Facinelli who played Bill Bellamy's partner! makepoint.gif I actually thought Fastlane was way better than people gave it credit for.

Personally, I'm not too keen on casting Bale as Batman...I think they could have done better. Well, unless the goal was to make Batman look like Kia Asamiya's version of the Dark Knight with Bale's pointy nose and highly angular facial features. I don't think he has either the look or the voice/manner of speaking that playing Batman requires.

Gene