• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 (9.0) (Purple) for sale

34 posts in this topic

Wow! 893whatthe.gif

Neat Stuff has got a gem on their hands!

I wonder what they will get for it... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Pic:

flag2.jpg

Edit: Sorry... sorry.gif

They must have changed the URL or have some kind of security to prevent picture thieft.

Second edit: They have (had?) a Purple Label CGC 9.0 Moderate(P) Action one for sale.

It said underneath the pic of the book:

Neat Stuff Collectibles . Com

Home of the finest CGC graded ACTION COMICS 1

CGC 9.0 Moderate Restored

The only 9.0 of 27 graded and highest grade.

Inquires- Ross Koondal 1-800-903-7246

So the Action 1 was restored to look exactly like a flag? Who was the butcher who did that work? foreheadslap.gif I mean, I know people are patriotic, but I would rather my Action 1 looked like an Action 1. Oh well, to each his own.. tonofbricks.gif

.........and the smartass brigade begin... acclaim.gif

Isn't the picture loading... ?

I got the URL from their eBay acutions:

Check one out:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=17082&item=2191201330

This should have been the first pic:

http://64.39.14.237/pics/flag2.jpg

Edit: I see it must be a secure site and the pic won't load properly... frown.gif

I think I know what happened.

They were using the Action one pic as their gallery picture for all their auctions.

That is a 893naughty-thumb.gif since they weren't actually selling it, and they changed the URL to a flag. blush.gif

Next time I copy pics to my desktop and upload them with the attachment mechanism here so I don't look like a tonofbricks.gif when someone changes the URL on me...