• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9 Redo

BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9  

249 members have voted

1. 1. BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9

37 posts in this topic

I just got back today from vacation and haven't had the chance to catch up on this Series. I stuck with the "Death of Green Goblin" but I think I'm going to change my vote next round. (Not as much fun to keep up a futile vote. lol ) There's still plenty of "lesser" 1st's like Iron Fist, Sabretooth, etc. that I'll probably switch over to for awhile.

i still don't understand why 4 have to go this round. there were 2 - two - people complaining in the last thread.

(shrug)

just one man's opinion

i still don't understand why 4 have to go this round. there were 2 - two - people complaining in the last thread.

(shrug)

just one man's opinion

Well, back in round 8, I mentioned that there were still five or six that I felt were terrible, but I never asked for 4 to go. (shrug) Whatever, it's the rules set by the original poster, I guess.

Andy

(shrug)

just one man's opinion

Yeah, don't they realize how monumental this poll is. This could very well determine the fate of the known world. So many lives will be enriched by the results.

big deal. Just eliminate all ones that got votes and then let's start with the ones that didn't get votes. We could do away with about 5 rounds that way.

(shrug)

just one man's opinion

Yeah, don't they realize how monumental this poll is. This could very well determine the fate of the known world. So many lives will be enriched by the results.

big deal. Just eliminate all ones that got votes and then let's start with the ones that didn't get votes. We could do away with about 5 rounds that way.

Although an interesting idea, that would eliminate Giant Size X-Men #1, the most likely candidate to win the whole thing. :tonofbricks:

Andy

(shrug)

just one man's opinion

Well, back in round 8, I mentioned that there were still five or six that I felt were terrible, but I never asked for 4 to go. (shrug) Whatever, it's the rules set by the original poster, I guess.

Andy

Consider just dumping three.

Three are standing out in the voting with a massive four/five way tie for 4th place.

It was started originally with 2 getting voted out each round until we hit 20 choices. As far as I'm concerned, it stays that way and I wouldn't have went for 4 to get booted in a round. Sure, there's a ton of easy candidates right now, but I believe you stick with what was established from the outset.

I did see why this one was a "Redo" and I almost made the same mistake when JC asked me to sub on an early round. I had to grumble at myself and re-type the whole Poll which is no joy with 40 choices. lol

I'll try to start Round 10 tonight around 8:00 and, just to clarify, there will be only 2 voted off tonight.