• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman & Captain America arcade games artwork

11 posts in this topic

I bought a huge collection of videogame artwork this summer. Most of it I'm sure is of little interest to you guys but I did pick up some comic related art in the deal.

These are for the Spiderman and Captain America arcade machines. I'm not a huge arcade fan so I'll most likey put these up for sale in the near future. Whats the best bet for something like this? Ebay?

artSpidey-1.jpg

artCaptAmerica-1.jpg

Do you know when these drawn and who drew them?

Price can also be affected by something as small as what kind of art board and, of course, condition of the work. And...while these would have at least some interest to the average OA fan (and much more interest if the artist is someone of note)...there must be collectors that specialize in arcade paraphernalia. That would be an obvious starting place.

Whats stat?

Sorry, I'm mostly a videogame collector so I'm not up on all the verbage.

This artwork came from the project head. It was used to create the images on the arcade machines seen below. I am unsure if the art was used anywhere else. Did that answer your question?

Spiderman

1112757163.jpg

1181242171270.jpg

1181242171268.jpg

Captain America & the Avengers

1181242065274.jpg

1181242065272.jpg

1052305523.jpg