• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Way Wizard saw it in 1992 ?

44 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an opinion (and I'm sure that they do) as to whether the Vertigo run will be attractive in the same way? It's got a reasonably attainable number of copies (similar level to Valiant, maybe a few more), and none of those are particularly costly.

I think the fact that none are particularly costly even 10 years later points to

the idea that those who want them already have them, and those who don't, don't.

Yeah, kinda like the 100 page superspectaculars. grin.gif

Does anyone have an opinion (and I'm sure that they do) as to whether the Vertigo run will be attractive in the same way? It's got a reasonably attainable number of copies (similar level to Valiant, maybe a few more), and none of those are particularly costly.

I think the fact that none are particularly costly even 10 years later points to

the idea that those who want them already have them, and those who don't, don't.

Yeah, kinda like the 100 page superspectaculars. grin.gif

foreheadslap.gif

You could say I am a fan of McFarlane...seeing as how I have a piece of original art I purchased from him and had signed at his first Los Angeles show, from Spider-Man 4 (I scanned it in months ago, and quite a few board members got to check it out...it is professionally framed).

LOVE his Lizard.

Please note that I am a fan of his art, NOT his business ethics (making money off of other peoples characters is not okay in my book).

Regards

Christopher H