• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOURE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHO I JUST BUMPED INTO IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA!

93 posts in this topic

harley is a comic hobby legend!

I don't care, I'll bet he thought you were drunk. Anyways if you collect comic dealer autographs it's your business, however in my own personal opinion I think you may have taken this whole "collecting" obsession way too far. I have bought plenty of comic books from reputable dealers, but never in my wildest dreams would I ever think about asking one of them to sign an autograph.

5011_13103_24.jpg

WTF.... :o

DR Don... Never knew that you were a fellow Melbournite..

I went to the Camberwell Collectors fair last weekend. An Aussie dealer from Canberra was at the show and I think that he & Harley may be friends but I did not see Harley there. Did you go???

What area of Melbourne are you from.

I am bayside, Mentone, Mordialloc area.

Regards,

Russ...

no!

we dont see many big time comic dealers in Oz

er, like they never come here.......................

Dr Don, you need to come up to Sydney convention more. Harley's been making guest appearances (and yes a hidden cameo from time to time) since pretty much the early 90's.

The first big one had Harley...and if our yank friends may know O'Leary's comics.

Thankfully Harley still makes the trip down under :banana: