• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

56 posts in this topic

So i do this forumite a favour. I sell him a pretty big book he needs and he paypals me but he short changes me a penny. And this after a 12 hour conversation on the way back from Chicago in which i explicitly asked him not do. What do I do? I'm stumped.

:censored:

:insane:

So i do this forumite a favour. I sell him a pretty big book he needs and he paypals me but he short changes me a penny. And this after a 12 hour conversation on the way back from Chicago in which i explicitly asked him not do. What do I do? I'm stumped.

Charge him compounded daily interest until he pays up. Was it his car you were in on the way back from Chicago? I would have searched in and behind the seats for loose change :grin:

Clearly this needs to be posted to the Probation thread in the Marketplace.

We can then all experience the delights of 17 pages of 'he said, she said', interspersed with 8 dozen 'yo mama' 'jokes', finishing off with physical threats, at least two meltdowns, and one FDQ exit.

Kids these days... meh

Clearly this needs to be posted to the Probation thread in the Marketplace.

We can then all experience the delights of 17 pages of 'he said, she said', interspersed with 8 dozen 'yo mama' 'jokes', finishing off with physical threats, at least two meltdowns, and one FDQ exit.

Kids these days... meh

Nick, you have clarity of vision like none else on these boards.

(thumbs u

So you said "I won't take a penny less", and he sent you payment for a penny less?

hm Did you send the book yet, or does he already have it?

If not, I'd wait until you get your payment in full. Have him send you the little red cent via registered mail.

My 2c is worth less than the 1c that you were shortchanged.

Andy

:censored::insane:

nutkick.gif

I would stop spelling "favour" with a "u" Hahaha. Kidding.