• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I go wrong paying 1.5x guide for a 9.2 key?

41 posts in this topic

Okay...so if I got this correct I should look at the 9.0 price and not the 9.4 price for the calculation of multiples of guide? As well, when I mentioned that 10 years from now it won't matter if I paid $3500 or $4200 I wasn't asking from an investor point of view...I was just responding to the person who early in this thread suggested to pick it up at any price while the entire economy was slow. As if to mean that he felt the book was undervalued but judging by the other posts most feel that this book has reached it's peak and paying any type of premium for it at this time would be foolish. Thnaks for the input.

Jim

JIm,

most of these guys on here have a crystal ball and no real money to on books,if you want the book,pick it up as cheap as you can find it,then hang onto it...com'on who in this world has never heard of spider-man???

Who? Oh, you must mean ULTIMATE Spider Man..lol