• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mid-grade spider-mans??

25 posts in this topic

with demand probably decreasing going forward...

It's probably true, but man I hate reading that.

Not with all those darn foreigners buying all the SA books they can find.

:acclaim:

Yeah!....I'ts apparent since I got back into this after many years hiatus...that even though I tried to always buy somewhat "key" issues back in the 80's and even a few times in the early 90's,trying to go back a few years and buying "keys that I had missed, like..the Mcfarlane SM's and x-men #94-142 etc.....but I always went for the "deal"..and didn't necessarily buy the best grade!,....and now its really tough trying to determine the market and more specifically in many cases...- the best avenue to sell!........

I agree!!
with demand probably decreasing going forward...

It's probably true, but man I hate reading that.

Not with all those darn foreigners buying all the SA books they can find.

I dunno about mid-grade, but my LCS just got in a stack of beater SA ASMs, including some in the teens, 20s and 30s (minor keys and such), priced them right (probably about 25% off OPG graded strictly, 50% off graded loosey goosey) and they were gone in a day. i came back to look at a few again and nada, zip. old spideys move.