• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 129

10 posts in this topic

My 2nd copy of this issue that I put up for sale. Got it hanging out in eBay for a bit and hopefully it will sell. In any event, I honestly thought it had a shot at a VF- (7.5), but grade it conservatively at 6.5 - 7.0 for the forum thread. Just wondering what you guys think?

Insides have off-white, and only 1 small 1/8" tear on an interior page.

ASM129-Front-Shrunk.jpg

ASM129-Back-Shrunk.jpg

My 2nd copy of this issue that I put up for sale. Got it hanging out in eBay for a bit and hopefully it will sell. In any event, I honestly thought it had a shot at a VF- (7.5), but grade it conservatively at 6.5 - 7.0 for the forum thread. Just wondering what you guys think?

Insides have off-white, and only 1 small 1/8" tear on an interior page.

ASM129-Front-Shrunk.jpg

ASM129-Back-Shrunk.jpg

I am a bad enough grader in hand so I won't hazard a guess at this scan, but whatever the grade, I salute you for the beautiful eye appeal of this presumably mid-grade book! (thumbs u

Bronzilla. Lower left corner is a bit banged up. Spine shows some tiny wear, back cover is a bit dirty, Back Cover Right corner looks a bit banged as well. Back Cover top looks a bit off as well. Also back cover there is a mark of some type going from the spine over to the yellow balloon where it starts out Evil Knievel Scramble Van 2/3 down... Still a nice looking book. Id say a nice 7.0