• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shi: Through the Ashes

4 posts in this topic

Was digging through some stuff getting ready for the show this weekend and found three copies of this book. Looks to be Tucci's 9/11 tribute book. The cover says limited to 1000 copies, dunno how I wound up with three of them.

Dunno if I plan to sell, but anyone know anything about the book?

It was indeed Tucci's 9/11 tribute book. That 1,000 print run sounds very low, however...I bought a copy or two from Forbidden Planet here in NYC and there must have been 50-100 copies for sale there alone. Plus, I believe Tucci gave out a ton of copies to the FDNY and NYPD.

Gene

Might just be this cover then... Avatar does a lot of limited covers. This one has a $5.95 cover price and says Rescue Dog in the corner. Cover shows her kneeling down and petting an injured rescue dog with bandaged paws... Says limited to 1000 in the bottom corner...

It's a nice cover, I might scan it when I get home. Shop scanner is suffering from a Cheetos attack... frown.gif