• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman or Detective Comics

111 posts in this topic

I justed wanted to thank everyone for their ideas and opinions. Believe it or not, this board is a valuable resource. Thanks again, DW.

(worship)

and what was your decision?

I justed wanted to thank everyone for their ideas and opinions. Believe it or not, this board is a valuable resource. Thanks again, DW.

(worship)

:(

(worship)

:popcorn:

Collect detective comics starting with the most current issue then go all the way back to 1.

Wrong approach here as this would be the most expensive way of completing a run. :tonofbricks:

You always start with the most expensive or earliest books and work forwards from there depending upon the size of your wallet. lol These are the books that will go up in value the most over the years and just becomes relatively more expensive in the future.

In addition, if you ever change your mind about completing the run, you will be left holding the best books as opposed to holding the worst books in the run. hm

BTW: Detective Comics for me since there are just so many more key books as compared to the Bat run.

(worship)

:popcorn:
I am leaning toward GA Batman. hm