• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40% off 7 Marvel titles, 20-25% off all the rest. 1962-present.

9 posts in this topic

Well, we didn't have our traditional San Diego sale for everyone who couldn't go to the con because we were busy moving to a new office in downtown Berkeley. So I wanted to give you guys the same discount offer we are currently sending to our newsletter subscribers.

20% off all Marvels 1962-present, or 25% off with $100 purchase with these exceptions.

1) Comics $75 and up are only 10% off

2) These seven titles are 40% off! (superhero issues only, not pre-hero issues)

Doctor Strange

ßpectacular Spider-Man

Strange Tales

Sub-Mariner

Tales of Suspense

Tales to Astonish

Thor

Oh, yeah, domestic orders also get free shipping w/$39 order or subsidized priority for $3.

To take advantage of the sale just PM me or order on our site and put CGC boards sale in the special instructions box.

Thanks for reading,

Marc

I appreciate your looking at the site. There are some scans up but they are mostly be request. We're still trying to grade and list the books we have first. I'm sorting 15,000 80s to present books right now and I just learned today we have over a box of Atlas westerns that never got put on the site.

Feel free to request a few scans.

Marc