• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore CGC FORUM DINNER...I've got a suggestion...'old school' anyone?

53 posts in this topic

Ok -- I'm down with this.

I'll have a car and will be staying out the airport so I can shuttle a couple of people that direction if need be.

Meat... good

Coors Lite... bad

Sam Adams... good

Crab... good (but bad idea)

i was thinking Rich's wife would do all the cracking and meat removal on the crabs. thus keeping our hands pristine and clean for book related handling and such. was that a poor supposition on my part?

i was thinking Rich's wife would do all the cracking and meat removal on the crabs. thus keeping our hands pristine and clean for book related handling and such. was that a poor supposition on my part?

I'm down with that. (thumbs u

She can just make us all crabcakes (no filler!). lol

I'm down with that. (thumbs u

She can just make us all crabcakes (no filler!). lol

really, this is the next logical step after my suggestion. glad to see that once again we are on the same page