• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Long Shot, but perhaps someone can help me with this Mickey Mouse Book.

7 posts in this topic

As a youngster, my dad would buy me comics for when we took long car trips. I still have many of these books, and have been able to find many others.

One I cannot find involved Mickey and his friends and had a storyline involving conquistadors and treasure. If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate the help.

I'm guessing this book is from the 1976-1979 time frame, as many of the others I have found fall in that frame.

As a youngster, my dad would buy me comics for when we took long car trips. I still have many of these books, and have been able to find many others.

One I cannot find involved Mickey and his friends and had a storyline involving conquistadors and treasure. If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate the help.

I'm guessing this book is from the 1976-1979 time frame, as many of the others I have found fall in that frame.

You are probably thinking of Mickey Mouse 185 from July 1978 featuring the story called "The Ghost of the Conquistador"

You are probably thinking of Mickey Mouse 185 from July 1978 featuring the story called "The Ghost of the Conquistador"

(worship)

How do you know this stuff? (shrug)