• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Amazing Spider Man #328 original art

19 posts in this topic

Thanks, Kevin. I have already tried Heritage but they do not have any ASM 328 art right now. Would you be able to provide me the contact information for the owners of these pages?

Those are all great pages!

They aren't mine (although I wish they were). I found them with a simple "McFarlane" search on Comicartfans boards.

Of course, all are marked NFS.

1 of the owners is on here

Yes. I noticed the name.

Thanks for the information, Chrisco. I will get in touch with them and see if they want to sell or trade those pages. If anyone else knows about other ASM 328 pages, please post the info here.

Thanks for the information, Chrisco. I will get in touch with them and see if they want to sell or trade those pages. If anyone else knows about other ASM 328 pages, please post the info here.

Good luck with that. Seeing as how they all have them marked "Not for Sale", it's going to be tough. I hope you've got some really deep pockets.

Good luck with that. Seeing as how they all have them marked "Not for Sale", it's going to be tough. I hope you've got some really deep pockets.

just cause it's marked "not for sale" doesn't always mean it's not.

That's why I said I hope he's got some deep pockets. Everything has a price.

That's why I said I hope he's got some deep pockets. Everything has a price.

Cash is King.