• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Is Greggy??
2 2

237 posts in this topic

That guy is kinda mean too.........

Ok forgive my ignorance please as I am new to these boards. My question is a simple one. I hear references to GREGGY all the time. No matter what topic, GREGGY comes up. Who is GREGGY? Why is he always the topic of discussion. What relevance is GREGGY. Can someone please describe This GREGGY and why so many people are seemingly obsessed with GREGGY? (shrug)

Who gives :censored:

Boy, that was another successful nap
(worship)

Ok forgive my ignorance please as I am new to these boards. My question is a simple one. I hear references to GREGGY all the time. No matter what topic, GREGGY comes up. Who is GREGGY? Why is he always the topic of discussion. What relevance is GREGGY. Can someone please describe This GREGGY and why so many people are seemingly obsessed with GREGGY? (shrug)

(worship)
One a day keeps the doctor away. Not you Watson but real doctors! :baiting:

(worship)
I never claimed to be a real doctor, I only play one on TV. (:

(worship)
:sorry:

(worship)
Go :censored: yourself! rantrant

(worship)
No problem. Close enough for government work. (shrug)

(worship)
No problem. Close enough for government work. (shrug)
Best part time job I've ever had! :acclaim:

(worship)
He knows about your connections.

I never claimed to be a real doctor, I only play with one on TV. (:

Careful, or flying donut will be using you as his new avatar...,

(worship)
He knows about your connections.
(shrug):whistle:

Anyway..,back on topic!....BRONZILLA........Did you get all your answers you needed??

I never claimed to be a real doctor, I only play with one on TV. (:

Careful, or flying donut will be using you as his new avatar...,

:screwy:

He's magic. Whole lotta magic.

Angelo

Sexy magic even... :cloud9:

In short, shorts

In short, shorts

:busy: