• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE #10-----RARE IN HIGH GRADE?

7 posts in this topic

Where are all the Tales Of The Zombie #10s in high grade NM 9.4 or better? The highest raw grade copy I have come across is 8.5 VF+. The spine and cover defects on this magazine keep this last issue of the series out of true NM or better grade!. Look at how many TOTZ #10s have been graded on the CGC census. This issue may have had a low print run and limited distribution it appears?

Can someone out there please post a NM copy?. :cool:

Hey, nice! scan posted--------I wonder what CGC grade it would get?.

It appears that the highest graded copies of Tales of the zombies graded are from the Don Rosa pedigree collection( many of those issues I noticed are still for sale on pedigreecomics last I checked).. Many of them are CGC 9.8. There are amazingly no copies of TOTZ #10 graded on the CGC census so far-------probably due to it being so dificult to find a high grade copy to send in to CGC that would grade 9.4 or better?.