• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLASTIC SLABS & ANSWEARS NEEDED

141 posts in this topic

no i'm BB---is DL is the leder guy of pgx scam fame

maybe is or is not....seam rite to me...

You posts is not so good now?

Feels bad are you?

no i'm BB---is DL is the leder guy of pgx scam fame

maybe is or is not....seam rite to me...

You posts is not so good now?

Feels bad are you?

am leeving now...bi...

CU tomorow :foryou:

For lack of a better description, a shill is a person posing a someone else in order to artificially increase the interest in something or a returning person already banned by the mods. You can also click here for the official definition. No, CGC, PGX and ACE are not the same. CGC is light years ahead of the other two. Yes, a book can move inside the plastic holder. Yes, it is a special type of "plastic," somewhere around here there is a thread on that. When you click on the reply button you will notice a row of icons across the top. Click on the smiley face and the menu will open. :)

thanks adam -- just asking questions and getting pounded--the only way i'm gonna learn is to ask questions and kinda feel like i'm gettin busted on

As in most blogs/chatboards, people hammer people for not being able to spell or for mispronunciation or ill syntax...Many will give people half a break and assume they have sausage-size fingers and poor typing skills...if it continues or is proliferate, you will be hammered...

Keep a pocket dictionary handy...even at 41 it's not to late to learn how to spell... :tonofbricks:

And welcome aboard (I'm fairly new myself)... (thumbs u

thanks adam -- just asking questions and getting pounded--the only way i'm gonna learn is to ask questions and kinda feel like i'm gettin busted on

the board does have a quick trigger on newbies who misspell. but we're generally harmless.

welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

the board does have a quick trigger on newbies who misspell. but we're generally harmless.

Sal is right...the mocking is intended to be funny/playful (I think?)...

Sal is right...the mocking is intended to be funny/playful (I think?)...

Just don't wind up JC. ;)

ARE THEY ALL THE SAME--CGC, PGX, ACE ??

THE BOOKS SEAM TO BE TO STILL MOVE AFTER SLABBING-NORMAL?

ARE THERE SPECIAL ARCHIVAL TYPES OF PLASTIC ??

WHAT COMPANIES ARE PRODUCING THE SLABS FOR

DO COMPANIES LIKE CGC` MAKE THERE OWN?

:screwy:

near albany which way

phonechat.jpg

:signfunny: where do you come up with these...

lol

ARE THEY ALL THE SAME--CGC, PGX, ACE ??

THE BOOKS SEAM TO BE TO STILL MOVE AFTER SLABBING-NORMAL?

ARE THERE SPECIAL ARCHIVAL TYPES OF PLASTIC ??

WHAT COMPANIES ARE PRODUCING THE SLABS FOR

DO COMPANIES LIKE CGC` MAKE THERE OWN?

:insane: