• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLASTIC SLABS & ANSWEARS NEEDED

141 posts in this topic

Initiation is over. :grin:

Welcome to the boards!

I collect GA Actions. I am currently working on a run of #65 through #108 and a few issues above.

You should take the time to join www.photobucket.com so you can post your books. There is an endless supply of knowledge on these boards. You will see that as time goes on.

BTW nice Action #1 (worship)

Mike

and photobucket is FREE! Awesome ACTION #1...I can check GP Analysis when I get a chance but anyone know the restored value of this one?

Also, as you are new and relatively young as relates to a direct connection to CA books...any particular reason why you focus on those versus, say, Silver or Bronze that were more a part of your youth...(?)

last sold at heritage 5 months ago for $56K with juice

gator

(tsk)dont be givin up my secrets gator--my story is i got it a garage sale and paid cover price lol lol

hmlol

you still believe me dont ya neighbor ;)

In the beginning, I believed you 100% I was thinking that is such a cool story, because that's how I intend to get my Action #1

Now, I think you have a great sense of humor! :grin: