• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM x-men #50

41 posts in this topic

This is the thing it was called "foxing" by the seller. I only saw the front cover scan and asked for a back cover scan but was told the foxing would not show up and was very minor.

I'm looking for opinions if you all think this is a 9.2 minimum.

This is the thing it was called "foxing" by the seller. I only saw the front cover scan and asked for a back cover scan but was told the foxing would not show up and was very minor.

I'm looking for opinions if you all think this is a 9.2 minimum.

:( Not 9.2

I'm kinda a little ticked at the seller and thinking of asking for a refund but I wanted to get some outside opinions first.

I took the sellers word for it that the foxing is minor and would not show up in a scan but obviously it does.

I'm kinda a little ticked at the seller and thinking of asking for a refund but I wanted to get some outside opinions first.

I took the sellers word for it that the foxing is minor and would not show up in a scan but obviously it does.

How upset I would be would depend on what I paid for it.