• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK.Shipping advice

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am about to arrange shipping of a very important piece, from the US, over to the UK. For anyone who has sent an important piece from the US to the UK, which carrier do you advise? Money isn't the problem here - i just want it safe.

Thanks in advance.

I've always used FedEx international priority, that way for the extra $$ you only have to worry about 3 sleepless nights as opposed to 5 or 7.

I've just shipped some art to the US. It cost me £69.00 but it is worth it if the piece is either highly valueble, irreplaceble or both.

Clem....

Global Priority insured... I tired to ship some comics to the UK by UPS,and they gave me a price Quote...$150.00!!!! That's when I went and mailed it Global Priority. Just cause it's leaving the counrty, doesn't mean it's going to get lost.

Global Priority insured... I tired to ship some comics to the UK by UPS,and they gave me a price Quote...$150.00!!!! That's when I went and mailed it Global Priority. Just cause it's leaving the counrty, doesn't mean it's going to get lost.

I would reccomend going one step further and using USPS Global Express. I recently sent a 4K piece to the UK and they delivered it, completely undamaged in 3 days. Well worth the $45 it cost me.