• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camel toads

35 posts in this topic

Q: I recently heard my fourteen year-old son on the phone with his friends. They were evidently talking about a teenaged girl in their school and he said he would like to 'luck pushy'. I asked my husband why a boy would feel the need to push a girl, and why it would take luck to do it? He said that I was being silly and that our son would never say 'luck pushy'. But I know what I heard. Can you help? I'm writing so that all the world can see... I hope I get published!

Exactly why did you feel the need to post this in Comics General?
Lighten up. That's the funniest thing you'll read all day. lol Where's Paratrooper? This is right up his alley. :popcorn:

I was summoned to this krappy thread? Argh, waste of 2 minutes...going to go troll your other posts now Doc.

Is there any way to IGNORE a thread? :wishluck:

Seriously guys, is there any way to put a thread on ignore/hide so that I don't have to see this OT BS and you nerds can have fun giggling like schoolgirls about "camel toes"?

Lighten up. That's the funniest thing you'll read all day. lol Where's Paratrooper? This is right up his alley. :popcorn:

I was summoned to this krappy thread? Argh, waste of 2 minutes...going to go troll your other posts now Doc.

You were the one bragging about your "camel toads."

I can't be held responsible or quoted for anything I say or do while drunk. Thats a rule I'm going to enforce here on the boards.

I can't be held responsible or quoted for anything I say or do while drunk. Thats a rule I'm going to enforce here on the boards.

You're drunk right now, aren't you? hm

I wish.

Zing. lol