• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM JLA #123

11 posts in this topic

Another Metro pick-up. I have it in VG or something like that so I upgraded. I wonder how the inside Front Cover "pink" shadows effect it? I seem to think that CGC doesn't discount it or am I wrong?

jla123.jpg[/img]

jla123b.jpg[/img]

BTW, it's hilarious how lazy the cover artist is on this. It's like he drew the same pose/lean for each character. Must be he knew only one "running" style to draw. lol

Was it Ernie Chua?

Shadow,

Nice book. I'm also a JLA collector. I'm not the best grader but I would probably say 9.4 (shrug)

I'm buying mainly CGC copies, but hope to pick up some raw copies once I get a better feel of how CGC grades.

spookley

Hopefully a 9.2, but 9.0 wouldn't shock me. 3 or 4 spine dings and a couple of impacted corners. I don't know if the bleed through is a problem?

And yes, it's Chua, one of my least favorite artists of all time. Ruined so many covers. Why did DC think he was worthy of all that cover art??