• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Kaluta SS

37 posts in this topic

Can any of you SS gurus give me the scoop on Kaluta? I don't recall seeing him at any of the cons between WWLA and now. Does he do cons? If so, any in the next several months? If not, does anyone have an inside track for signings? :devil: Any inforomation would be appreciated. I have a ton of Kalutas to be SS'd!!!

--S.

It is true I know mike and he doesn't like shows. I asked him to sign at the CGC booth for a half hour at the NY comic-con and he couldn't make it. He is extremely nice and personable though. I was thinking about setting up a SS signing with Mike later this year. people who might be interested speak here so I can get an idea on the amount of interest.

Kris

It is true I know mike and he doesn't like shows. I asked him to sign at the CGC booth for a half hour at the NY comic-con and he couldn't make it. He is extremely nice and personable though. I was thinking about setting up a SS signing with Mike later this year. people who might be interested speak here so I can get an idea on the amount of interest.

Kris

I have between 20 and 25 nice Kaluta books pulled for SS. I could pare that down as needed, but in a perfect world I'd do 'em all. :luhv:

I would be willing to pay a prorata part of whatever MK would charge. Please keep me posted and thanks, Kris!

Kris

I have between 20 and 25 nice Kaluta books pulled for SS.

a 9.8 FLINCH?

(see previous post)

Kris

KALUTA?!?!?!

...............dreamy.gif

I'm in!

I'll travel anywhere in the world with one day's notice to meet all 4 Studio members: Kaluta, Jones, Wrightson & Smith. I have sigs of the last two but not the first two. Smith has been awol for about 8 years. We may never see Jones again. Bernie is usually around. Kaluta, I dunno...?

I'll travel anywhere in the world with one day's notice to meet all 4 Studio members: Kaluta, Jones, Wrightson & Smith. I have sigs of the last two but not the first two. Smith has been awol for about 8 years. We may never see Jones again. Bernie is usually around. Kaluta, I dunno...?

Up until a few years ago BWS, Bernie Wrightson, and Jeff Jones all lived within 20 minutes from me. I'm not sure if Jones is still around after his melt down and operation. I think he most likely moved. Wrightson was here up until last year as he was listed in the phone book. It looks like he moved west and is not listed in the phone book that came out a few months ago. BWS is still here as he's listed in the phone book.

Good luck Kris, Jon and I have contacted BWS studio numerous times with a Barry isn't doing signings or shows for the time being. He lives north of NYC.

Yes, BWS is easy to find via his webpage. He just doesn't do shows these days (years...about 8!). Jones has his issues...you can read about them on his own page. Jones also sells vintage OA via eBay (go run up the bids on stuff I'm trying to get, damn!) Bernie does the circuit. I have never seen Kaluta out and about. Someone get all four together...I'd pay some nice money to them and the promotor to be present...