• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th post

103 posts in this topic

Beyonder, your getting ornery while greggy has obviously been going to anger management control meetings.

The forum, she's a changing. 893frustrated.gif

Greggy's always had his anger in check! tongue.gif

Until ablue punked you out on the forum and made you look like a chump in front of everyone. tonofbricks.gif

Boy....that X-mas eve baggin' that I gave him is the stuff of legends. You may have had some quality baggin' of people but they will always refer to mine as the ultimate baggin' due to the timing and anger I had at the time! devil.gif

Boy....that X-mas eve baggin' that I gave him is the stuff of legends. You may have had some quality baggin' of people but they will always refer to mine as the ultimate baggin' due to the timing and anger I had at the time! devil.gif

Was it really that good? You got any of it saved?

Until ablue punked you out on the forum and made you look like a chump in front of everyone. tonofbricks.gif

You have seemed a little less frustrated..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You got rid of your short shorts didn't you? thumbsup2.gif

Was it really that good? You got any of it saved?

sorry.gif I never saved any of the classics. However...ricky and some others may have done it before Arch deep sixed all the good stuff from the Penalty Box! foreheadslap.gif