• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th post

103 posts in this topic

hi.gif Thanks! Actually, I've been watching these boards for a couple months now. I never really thought I had anything worthwhile to contribute yet, so I've been lurking.

I hope your name is chuck , and you weren't trying to be funny. 893naughty-thumb.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

Actually, I've been watching these boards for a couple months now. I never really thought I had anything worthwhile to contribute yet

So you registered because you thought that you could contribute answers for the Comic Quest. At least you have a good shot at winning.

stooges.gif

Oh yeah, Wlecome to the Forums. grin.gif

Please!! You still talk about that [!@#%^&^]??

You can't even see that I LET you prevail to that horse [!@#%^&^] bagging.

If I was at my best day which I was not. I would have made you squeal like a girl BOY.

hi.gif ablue! I guess you can't stay in your hole! 27_laughing.gif

BTW...are you smokin' crack? You've lost every baggin' match you have been involved with so spare the bravado! tongue.gif

If I was at my best day which I was not. I would have made you squeal like a girl BOY.

BTW...are you smokin' crack? You've lost every baggin' match you have been involved with so spare the bravado! tongue.gif

Naw, ever since you moved in next door to me I needed to get a bigger hole.

You seem to take up too much room! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif

You seem to take up too much room! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Keep tryin' chump change. Why don't you stay around instead of doing your pathetic hit and runs? hi.gif

Ever since that fateful night, you have been looked at as a lobotomized monkey. Anyone who feels bad for you must be a friggin' animal lover! tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Keep tryin' chump change. Why don't you stay around instead of doing your pathetic hit and runs? hi.gif

Ever since that fateful night, you have been looked at as a lobotomized monkey. Anyone who feels bad for you must be a friggin' animal lover! tongue.gif

Uh-oh, now greggy's a hater!?!? 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

I admit that was a stupid night (drank some cheap red wine;)).

However get past it! Is that all you live for now? Bragging about a nonsense thread?

I'll stick around but as long as you can get over it, I don't have time to scrap it out every time I come on here. Ok sumo.gifsumo.gif:(GREGGY?) sumo.gifsumo.giftonofbricks.gif

However get past it! Is that all you live for now? Bragging about a nonsense thread?

I'll stick around but as long as you can get over it, I don't have time to scrap it out every time I come on here. Ok sumo.gifsumo.gif:(GREGGY?) sumo.gifsumo.giftonofbricks.gif

Sure....ablue....I'll be here to punk you sorry [!@#%^&^] out everytime over and over again. Try READING the thread again fool. I didn't bring it out. You are the poster child for stupidity so don't be surprised that we laugh at your expense! I await your next response fool! 27_laughing.gif

Uh-oh, now greggy's a hater!?!? 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

I learned well! devil.gif

Sure....ablue....I'll be here to punk you sorry [!@#%^&^] out everytime over and over again. Try READING the thread again fool. I didn't bring it out. You are the poster child for stupidity so don't be surprised that we laugh at your expense! I await your next response fool! 27_laughing.gif

No, you brought it out. And you can't even see it. Probably because of that mountain of fry's in front of you! 27_laughing.gif Anyway's have you noticed that most of your threads are just plain one liners? What contribution is that?? (JERK) (GOOF) (BITE ME) Yah right, real insightful.

Say what you want fat boy not to mention UGLY, But hey My grammar can improve, your looks can't.

If you think I want to continue on with this thread well just keep talking to your self 893censored-thumb.gif! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

To bad it came to this. Your very closed minded.

No, you brought it out. And you can't even see it. Probably because of that mountain of fry's in front of you! 27_laughing.gif Anyway's have you noticed that most of your threads are just plain one liners? What contribution is that?? (JERK) (GOOF) (BITE ME) Yah right, real insightful.

Say what you want fat boy not to mention UGLY, But hey My grammar can improve, your looks can't.

If you think I want to continue on with this thread well just keep talking to your self 893censored-thumb.gif! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

To bad it came to this. Your very closed minded.

sign-funnypost.gif