• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link September Auction

17 posts in this topic

There's quite a few major books in this offering. The Clinks auctions are certainly come into a force of their own. And I have to say, a much better opertion to deal with (during, and after) the auction than Heritage...by a long waaaayyyy.

And a fee structure that isn't out to rob all participants blind! :golfclap:

Arex,

Are you eventually going to work on the Spectre run on More Fun Comics?

:cloud9:

I seriously doubt it. I dont have the money to go after the run, really, even in the lower grades.I dont collect GA for a few reasons:

1-I dont enjoy the art very much Spectre covers being an exception

2-The stories, at least the ones ive read are :sick:

3-I cant spend big money on low grade or beaters. I just cant do it.

A boardie who has a lot of his boos sent to me buys a lot of GA. He bought some LG books recently and when I got em I looked at em, said cool, and then immediatly noticed the spine splits and the creases. LG just aint my bag.

I am working on a Spectre SA run though

Spectre More Fun in mid to high-grade would be :cloud9:

Love those covers, but you are absolutely right---the prices are :o

I would love to collect them, but not in my price range---will have to live

vicariously and just check Mark's (esquirecomics) website from time to time (thumbs u

They are a little difficult. The rub is paying the nosebleed prices that most sites have for the 9.6 (which is what I would like to have the run in :shy:) and them just not popping up on the internet very often. I keep hoping to find them on ebay when I go through my searches every morning. But so far, not much luck.

3-I cant spend big money on low grade or beaters. I just cant do it.

A boardie who has a lot of his boos sent to me buys a lot of GA. He bought some LG books recently and when I got em I looked at em, said cool, and then immediatly noticed the spine splits and the creases. LG just aint my bag.

(worship)