• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12¢ VFs at 50% of Guide

357 posts in this topic

PLEASE GO TO PAGE 35. EVERYTHING BEFORE THAT IS EITHER SOLD OR HAS BEEN RELISTED ON PAGE 35 OR AFTER.

I will be posting some 12¢, VF range books (mostly Marvel) which are almost all priced at 50% of OSPG. I will check the thread and PMs when I can but please be patient if I take a while to get back to you.

:takeit: gets the book(s). PM with questions or offers, but I think you will find the prices pretty good.

Shipping within North America runs from $3 to $15 depending on what you want (envelope or box, tracking, insurance, etc...) and the weight and number of books. I will charge the exact amount.

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked.

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike

network_of_disclosure.jpgnetwork_of_disclosure.jpgnetwork_of_disclosure.jpgnetwork_of_disclosure.jpgnetwork_of_disclosure.jpgnetwork_of_disclosure.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 59 - VF

$40 (OSPG - $81)

Mike, I'll take it if I can have a bit of time to pay. This is Louise's favorite cover.

R.

$40 (OSPG - $81)

Mike, I'll take it if I can have a bit of time to pay. This is Louise's favorite cover.

R.

Sold to Roy! (thumbs u

Let me know what works for you.

Mike

Hi Mike -

I love this cover b/c it represents everything I believe a super hero should be - he bravely defends his girl while she dances blissfully unaware of the pending danger. BTW - Roy does this for me all the time ;-)

Louise

$40 (OSPG - $81)

R.

Sold to Roy! (thumbs u

Let me know what works for you.

Mike

Hi Mike -

I love this cover b/c it represents everything I believe a super hero should be - he bravely defends his girl while she dances blissfully unaware of the pending danger. BTW - Roy does this for me all the time ;-)

Louise

I seem to remember you telling me a story about you and Roy in the bars on Crescent Street. It didn't sound like he was all that gallant by traditional standards. :devil::baiting:

Mike

Amazing Spider-Man 50 - F+

$150 (OSPG - $227, one of the few books at more than 50% of guide)

Why is this still here? :screwy:

:takeit:

Why aren't you in school?

:insane: