• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Charltons, Tower, Marvel, DC, Gold Key, more! UPDATED w/reduced prices!

77 posts in this topic

Silver Age DC War lot : Grade range is Fr/Good to VG/Fine (except for the few coverless books, as pictured and noted). GREAT reader's lot! Includes:

- G.I. Combat #133.

- Our Army at War #100 (10-center, 1960), 137, 142, 147, 165 (cvls), 171, 173, 175, 188, 190 (cvls), 195, 202 (cvls).

13 comics total.

$25

DC-war-lot1.jpg

T.H.U.N.D.E.R Agents #1 - 8 lot: Great stories, great art (by Crandall, Ditko, Kane, Wood, and others). Grade range on these is Fair - VG+, except for the #4, which is VF- (a very nice squarebound!).

$65 shipped in the US for the lot.

th_thunder-agents1.jpgth_thunder-agents2.jpgth_thunder-agents3.jpgth_thunder-agents4.jpgth_thunder-agents5.jpgth_thunder-agents6.jpgth_thunder-agents7.jpgth_thunder-agents8.jpg

Wonder Woman #180: Check out that zip-up jump suit. Wonder Woman...or Emma Peel? (And really...who was hotter? Diana Rigg, or Lynda Carter? Hmmm...I'm gonna go with Lynda...). Fine copy.

$12

wonderwoman180.jpg

I'm sorry to argue with you, Mike, but it's gotta be Diana Rigg... I mean, the accent, the cheeks, the hair.

Va-Va-Voom!

:frustrated:

M.A.R.S. Patrol Total War # 1 - 3: Very, very cool '60s war/SF series from Gold Key, featuring wraparound painted covers, and way cool interior artwork by Wally Wood. Great stuff! Includes all of Wood's work on the title: #1 (Good), #2 (Fair, tear on fc), and #3 (VG).

$18

th_mars1.jpgth_mars2.jpgth_mars3.jpg

Wonder Woman #180: Check out that zip-up jump suit. Wonder Woman...or Emma Peel? (And really...who was hotter? Diana Rigg, or Lynda Carter? Hmmm...I'm gonna go with Lynda...). Fine copy.

$12

wonderwoman180.jpg

I'm sorry to argue with you, Mike, but it's gotta be Diana Rigg... I mean, the accent, the cheeks, the hair.

Va-Va-Voom!

:frustrated:

I agree that it's a very tough call...

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg a

Charlton Premiere #2: Super cool apocalyptic SF story written by Denny O'Neil and drawn by the vastly underrated Pat Boyette. If you've never read this, you should! An unjustly overlooked classic!! VG/Fine.

$6

charlton-premier.jpg

Gold Key Reader's Lot: Lots of great entertainment here!

- Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #9: Wally Wood art! VG.

- Magnus Robot Fighter #15: by the great Russ Manning, of course! Fair.

- Magnus Rogot Fighter #21: Manning. VG+

- Magnus Robot Fighter #22: Manning. Origin retold. Good.

$6

th_BK9.jpgth_magnus15.jpgth_magnus21.jpgth_magnus22.jpg