• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

Although I started as a youngling with Batman I quickly moved to Marvels and never looked back, although I am growing fond of early DC stuff simply because it represents the era so well...wonderful childlike stories for children.

Just like Timelys. :kidaround:

Sure if you like guns being fired at Nazis and Commie Japs.

:grin:

Well, compared to the violence in some of the kids shows nowadays then Timelys would definitely be fine. lol

Gotta get it here first.

I'm anxious to see what DC "white" looks like.

It's different than Marvel white but it'll be nice nevertheless.

Thanks,

I think I'm a little more interesting in the issues from 76-up...that may change...I tend to be like a kid with ADD..without his riydilin, when it come to set-building!!

Also, been following the other GL 76 thread, with regards to centering quality..(mis-wrap),..among the HG copies.

Thanks,

I think I'm a little more interesting in the issues from 76-up...that may change...I tend to be like a kid with ADD..without his riydilin, when it come to set-building!!

Also, been following the other GL 76 thread, with regards to centering quality..(mis-wrap),..among the HG copies.

well, you chose a good example

Thanks,

Took me a while to find a copy without the white spine...

GL76.jpg

And this is like my 6th time posting this book, but just so happy it arrived yesterday.... I'm really liking all these GL threads now...

sc22cgc4.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

I find it interesting that there are so many mid grade copies and so few high grade...I mean this isn't a second tier character....There seem to be more HG copies of SC 4 out there with better pq...

There aren't many mid grade copies either.