• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,530 posts in this topic

Congrats on the big sale, Tim. :applause:

:applause:

Thanks guys! Every little bit helps in trying to whittle down this $1.075 million bill I just got from Heritage.

Tim you looking to buy anything with the proceeds? Any book in particular?

No, in terms of buying anything, I`m a pretty marginal player these days. The hunger just isn`t there anymore, for various reasons.

Thanks guys! Every little bit helps in trying to whittle down this $1.075 million bill I just got from Heritage.

No, in terms of buying anything, I`m a pretty marginal player these days. The hunger just isn`t there anymore, for various reasons.

At least Tim is still here with us and he loves the hobby. I'm sure something else will come along and get him excited.

Tim's busy thinking how he can avoid that HUGE cap. gain on the sale...unless HK has more liberal and FAIR income taxation than the U.S.... hm

Tim's busy thinking how he can avoid that HUGE cap. gain on the sale...unless HK has more liberal and FAIR income taxation than the U.S.... hm

He has mentioned...his wife is from HK...so it won't be a problem for him :devil: Your AF15 will be a BIG gain in the future.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Been awhile since anybody has posted new buys. I just received this one from C-link. Does anyone think this book was a little undergraded? I did not notice any defects on the backcover. (shrug)

4401616724_3c0dac6ff4_o.jpg

I'd ask for the graders' notes on that book. I agree that the book appears undergraded. I love Zatanna appearances! Those were some of DC's best stories.

SLR

Been awhile since anybody has posted new buys. I just received this one from C-link. Does anyone think this book was a little undergraded? I did not notice any defects on the backcover. (shrug)

4401616724_3c0dac6ff4_o.jpg

Looks like a solid 8.5 to me. ;)

I would check with the graders' notes to see whether anyone gave it a 9.2 on the first go round. If yes, crack it, pancake it, and resub it. :devil:

i see the mound city #4 got pancaked into a 9.4. was fugly before. still just as fugly w/a different # on top now

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dgreen%2Blantern%2B%26x%3D14%26y%3D14%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F837797&id=837797

Edited by paperheart

That book looks absolutely terrible. It may be a technical 9.4 but it has no eye appeal.