• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROFL! I love it donut!

11 posts in this topic

Think that "" addition might be an attempt to get E-Bay to delete the feedback entirely? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Of course it was! [!@#%^&^], 893censored-thumb.gif and 893censored-thumb.gif were all disallowed.

That's when you have to get creative and use words that won't get caught by the filter. Like "festered [!@#%^&^] blood fart".....or what ever.......

Think that "" addition might be an attempt to get E-Bay to delete the feedback entirely? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Of course it was! [!@#%^&^], 893censored-thumb.gif and 893censored-thumb.gif were all disallowed.

That's when you have to get creative and use words that won't get caught by the filter. Like "festered [!@#%^&^] blood fart".....or what ever.......

OG...when I get a neg...I will be sure to confer with you as to the proper symantics for an obscene yet allowable feedback post... 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif