• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is'nt this a good deal?

7 posts in this topic

" There are a few pieces of tape on the inside front cover, that appear to be unnecessary, and glue at the interior spine noticeable to the well-trained eye. "

yeah, I guess. This part was sort of thrown in at the end of the description like it was nothing... But not a ridiculous price. Apparently Superman 31s are harder to find than would be expected given the three printings that were done...

" There are a few pieces of tape on the inside front cover, that appear to be unnecessary, and glue at the interior spine noticeable to the well-trained eye. "

yeah, I guess. This part was sort of thrown in at the end of the description like it was nothing... But not a ridiculous price. Apparently Superman 31s are harder to find than would be expected given the three printings that were done...

"There are a few pieces of tape on the inside front cover, that appear to be unnecessary, and glue at the interior spine noticeable to the well-trained eye."

I was just about to quote that! smile.gif

DAM

You can get a better deal at Metropolis (IMHO). They have a Superman #1 with Moderate Resto (they do not mention what type of resto though) for $15,960. Metropolis has theres graded at 5.5 (Fn-) compared to ComicLinks 4.0 (G).

As for the resto, to me this is one of those few books that if the price was right a little Slight resto would not bother me that much. Especially if it could be removed without harming the book in any new way.

Metropolis : Superman #1

I never thought coverless could be g/vg either...

however, I think it was more likely the heroin/crystal meth combo that caused you to doubt Comiclink.

27_laughing.gif, that's probably it. Was trying to paraphrase from one of my favorite movies "Scary Movie" where the main girl's dad comes into the room and he's like, "I could have sworn I heard something - are you sure everything's okay?" and then the girl's like, "dad, are you sure it wasn't the crack you were smoking?" and then the dad concedes that it was. Great flick, Scary Movie, funny as hell and add an extra star if (1) you like the Wayans and (2) you like Scary Movies.

DAM