• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone staying in touch with October (Andy)?

43 posts in this topic

I know he was going to go back to grad school. I thought Andy was a great guy, and he sold me some amazing (read: undergraded) books in my short time here. If anyone is in touch, tell him he still has friends on here and please wish him well for me.

--Sean.

He posts sometimes on weekends when he has some down time :gossip:

Thanks, Nik. I thought he was totally off the boards while in school.

He sometimes posts at night, if he isn't drinking. If you PM him he'll answer it (thumbs u

Angelo

I know he was going to go back to grad school. I thought Andy was a great guy, and he sold me some amazing (read: undergraded) books in my short time here. If anyone is in touch, tell him he still has friends on here and please wish him well for me.

--Sean.

Hey Sean,

I am still around, but I usually only check my PMs. Grad school takes up 8-12 hours a day, including weekends, so I don't have time to post much. Luckily I love it down here. Really cool people in my program, nice bars, nicer ladies....

I have been doing some opportunistic buying though, so I should have 50+ books for sale over my winter break including war, Adams issues (a nice 227 is in there) and other assorted junk.

Andy

He's down here at Vandy isn't he? I need to buy him a beer

I am usually out on Thurs, Fri, Sat, so take your pick. :baiting:

Cool, where are ya hanging out? West End? Come over to the east side and let me show ya some cool dives (thumbs u

He's down here at Vandy isn't he? I need to buy him a beer

I am usually out on Thurs, Fri, Sat, so take your pick. :baiting:

Cool, where are ya hanging out? West End? Come over to the east side and let me show ya some cool dives (thumbs u

Been to a bunch of places so far, but we go to the Red Door, Corner Pub, Losers and McFaddens (which I hate) a lot. I have been to the Honky Tonks along Broadway, but not as much as I would like. I like the places with cheap beer and cheap women, so dive bars are good.

Cool, Edgefield Sportsbar is not far from downtown and it's a dark lil pub with cheap beer and two of the hottest waitresses in town! It's almost directly across the river from LP Field

I think I know where that is at. Near the Flying Saucer?

Gotta go. Talk later. (thumbs u

You ever get pizza from the flying tomato? I ate there a lot in college way back in the late 80's.....should have been buying comics back then.....

Whatabout the San Antonio Taco Co? Still around?