• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elektra commission by Sienkiewicz on ebay

20 posts in this topic

If you read the auction...The $40 is for the framed piece to be shipped. It will be adjusted to a lower price if the piece sells and the buyer wants just the artwork and not the frame. Insurance is additional and will depend on the ending price.

If you read the auction...The $40 is for the framed piece to be shipped. It will be adjusted to a lower price if the piece sells and the buyer wants just the artwork and not the frame. Insurance is additional and will depend on the ending price.

Well how much is the piece worth then?

well time will tell....and if the res is not met...no biggy...it is on the wall now so i have no problem leaving it there....i have a line on a nice item but it is up there in $ so will see if this sells and then i might have a shot at it.

well time will tell....and if the res is not met...no biggy...it is on the wall now so i have no problem leaving it there....i have a line on a nice item but it is up there in $ so will see if this sells and then i might have a shot at it.

Up there in $? What like $300 up there? I know you won't spend more than $500 on anything.

Up there in $? What like $300 up there? I know you won't spend more than $500 on anything.

much more than that..and kid i have spent waaay more than that one multiple items...get your facts right before opening that fat yap of yours. :makepoint:

Great piece.

Wondering why it would take two weeks to take it out of the frame, with a fee? I don't have any pieces framed so maybe i'm missing something here - isn't it just a case of taking the back off of the frame, and taking out the art? Does this need to be done professionally for a reason?

Great piece.

Wondering why it would take two weeks to take it out of the frame, with a fee? I don't have any pieces framed so maybe i'm missing something here - isn't it just a case of taking the back off of the frame, and taking out the art? Does this need to be done professionally for a reason?

if it were that easy, i would do it....i don't want to take any chances though.

Great piece.

if it were that easy, i would do it....i don't want to take any chances though.

lollol:golfclap: And people wonder why I give gman a hard time...it's cause he pulls stunts like this...2 weeks time to take it out of the frame with a fee....

hey that is the TA time at the frame shop.....and they charge to do it....what do you want? If people don't like it....don't bid..most will just want to keep it framed anyway. all set for the wall.

Has anyone else here removed a piece from a frame - any thoughts to how it can be done without a two week wait/fee? I really like the piece but since i am in the UK i can't have it shipped framed (glass breaking, weight etc)

Only took me 25 minutes to take my original artwork out

of my professional framed piece. Just cut the back mounted

paper off, remove the series of staples, and pop out the artwork.

It's very easy. Not busting chops; just letting you know the

actual time for removing any professionally framed artwork. ;)