• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD#80 Going to CGC...so make your predictions

DD #80  

165 members have voted

1. 1. DD #80

51 posts in this topic

Sorry, I don't grade books in bags, I take them out.

I took it out prior to shipping....just didn't see a reason to risk it again. But you've got a good point...bags do make them look a lot worse.

I predict it will come back in a holder (hopefully blue label) and will cost you in the neighborhood of $29 plus shipping. Let me know how close to the pin I was.

Man your good....

I'll bet you it's a 9.6 along with being slabbed at that cost....

I think you have a good shot at it.

Thanks for your unequaled opinions.

Nothing to see on the back....so it's all here on the front for your opinions. DD #80

You may choose only one (28 total votes)

9.2 3 11%

9.4 16 57%

9.6 7 25%

9.8 1 4%

Smoke Crack 1 4%

One for smoke crack....and the majority at 9.4..................we'll see............it's in the mail....should only be a few months.

Thanks

I could not pass that one up. When did you submit? I hope to have books backl by the first week of October. I submitted a sweet copy of GI Joe #21. Compared it to the 9.8 Matt nelson had at his booth and it looked better. I also took a chance with a Flaming Carrot #1 that I am hoping is 9.4 to 9.6.

I took it out prior to shipping....just didn't see a reason to risk it again. But you've got a good point...bags do make them look a lot worse.

you have this exactly backwards; at least for books in hand, that is

you have this exactly backwards; at least for books in hand, that is

It was a joke...but in this case, correct.