• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 51....another one going to CGC just to test the waters

TOS 51  

153 members have voted

1. 1. TOS 51

37 posts in this topic

Man, I just saw the votes. :whistle: Tuff crowd today! :grin:

There's no way that's a 7.5. (unless I'm missung something because of the fuzzy scan)

I voted for the 7.0 on this one, more of a gut reaction but it looks a little dirty, I don't know if that's browning on the edges, just plain dirt or a fuzzy scan. It looks like something weird is going on in the top right corner, like there might be a crease near the top staple and a little bit of spine wear (by the "G" in the rectangular box, by IM's left shoulder, and up in the top left hand corner.)

I hope I'm wrong and it looks better in hand.

now that NIK has spoke...here's my grade from eons ago in the pre CGC days...

I actually think it's a bit higher grade after having a few years of CGC grading under my belt...so I'm thinking 8.0-8.5 myself...

but for what it's worth....my old grade.

44122-Tos51front.JPG.4db1a8156c36495407bcf030089fce85.JPG

Ok, thanks guys...off to CGC on Monday. I'm betting 8.0 min, but wouldn't be surprised if it's higher.

Not the cleanest looking cover, just like all the other copies out there. It's a tough grey/green just like the TOS 39.

I really like the cover image though.....

Thanks

Thanks TOS 51

You may choose only one (28 total votes)

6.5 1 4%

7.0 4 14%

7.5 7 25%

8.0 5 18%

8.5 4 14%

9.0 7 25%

So someone actually chose 6.5 lol...I should have left in the smoke crack lable. This one had an odd array of grades, not so much the bell curve, as the bowl curve....High on the outsides, shallow in the middle.....I still think the middle has it around 8.0............we'll see....officially in the mail to CGC....see you in a few months with this one.

Why hurry......costs more.....I'm not selling it.....and the ones that I am planning on selling will all come in good time.

I want my 20% discount back...and I want to submit more books for a discount...

Oh it's good to want things.