• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver's Majesticon Comic Con - 10/28 '07

5 posts in this topic

Hey fellow Rocky Mountain region collectors. I've recently moved back to the area and wondered if the Denver Majesticon is worth attending? I've read some not-so-nice things about it in past years, but was curious if anyone on the boards has the skinny on this. What's the comic book offering like? GA, SA, Bronze, Modern, etc.? If nothing else the tie-in with Halloween might be pretty cool :D

Majesticon '07

I'm guessing by the lack of response there's not much interest for this gathering. It's really too bad considering the size and location of Denver. You'd think this would make for a stellar con location. It's also home to a number of dealers - even a few decent ones. No Rocky Mountain collectors? Sounds like a niche there hm

I will be attending this convention, but I don't have too high of hopes. It is often the same dealers selling the same books as they did before. Having said that, I have found some really cool books there in the past. Regardless, a bad day looking through comics beats a good day at work.

Hope to see you there!

Very cool. I was afraid this topic would only generate crickets. The last time I went was about 8-9 years ago so I'm looking forward to checking it out again. It's also nice to have an event in the same time zone finally. :acclaim: