• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook strike 3 - 30 day suspension

157 posts in this topic

What did Red do ?? :(

I hate to see a fellow Met fan go down :sorry:

But.......but....who will now antagonize the Yankee fans over on the baseball thread? :(

We'll all have to pick up the slack. Much like when a valuable team member gets injured.

True (thumbs u

He had two other strikes in the last year? (shrug)

Strike 1: 11/28/06

Strike 2: 05/04/07

Strike 3: 09/10/07

He couldn't keep his big yap shut for two and a half months.

:sorry:

If this really is all about me and Brad's personal relationship going sour that's a real shame. While I personally think he went overboard recently with some of his comments or posts towards me, they were never that big a deal. We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way. I dont think a 30 day suspension was really needed or warranted. Let alone asked for.

If it's an option I would vote for the suspension to be lifted and let us work this out on our own like grown men. Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive.. and yes thats coming from me.. Mr. Tree Hugger himself.

My 2c

Ze-